Hi Carl, I've just come across your CV on CV Library and I've got to say; it's really impressive...
... I've actually got a few schools that I work with who are looking for someone just like you, so if you have a moment, can you give me a call back on 07***********.
Dear /getlist:#client: (FIRST)+(LAST)
- A pen (I take a green and a purple frixion pen - I'm a left-handed boy; my handwriting often needs an erasable pen!)
- Stickers (crack for children)
- A 'marked by supply' stamp (it'll save so much time)
- A travel mug with a lid (I have a collapsable one to save space)
- A deck of cards (trust me)
- Refreshments or some cash (a selection of 20p and 50p coins. Some schools ask for a donation for tea or coffee)
- An outline of the day - break times, lunchtimes and home time.
- Almost a whole forest of safeguarding material. Some might ask you to sign this - that's fine, sign away.
- A brief tour of the building. At a bare minimum, you will want to know where the nearest toilet is.
- An introduction to the staff room (this is not always provided. Ask though, you are staff for the day and have a right to use the room).
- A day's worth of lesson plans
- An introduction to a TA or other adult in the room.