Just a very brief post this week - lots on! Perhaps I should add an extra half hour to my day... Yes, that sounds like the most logical and grateful thing to do.
Anyway, I would like to introduce to you, the wonderful readers of my humble little blog, a brand new maths game:
Anyway, the game:
- Each player rolls 3 dice - these are your fighters.
- Whatever number the dice land on is their hit point value.
- Whoever has the lowest combined hit point value (add all three dice together) goes first.
- Deal out up to 7 cards (remove the aces and face cards). You must always have seven cards before a battle.
- Decide which of your fighters is going into battle by choosing one of your dice.
- Select 2 cards and multiply them together - this is your attack.
- Your opponent then selects two cards and multiplies them together.
- Whoever has the higher product wins the match and a point is removed from their selected fighter (if the die is showing a 5, move it to a 4).
- If a fighter’s hit point value falls to 0, it is knocked out and cannot continue.
- Continue steps 4-8 until one player has no fighters left.